Thursday 10 April 2014
Hi everyone, me again.
I want to announce that I am now CT (Creative Team) Member for Kizzed By Kelz 
I have combined this CT with the CT for Alfadesire.
I am over the moon to have joined & have already started working on kits.
I have used the kit Easter Eggs for this tag - This kit is simply stunning .
Tube used PTU by Alfadesire & Can be found HERE 

I have also done some tag extras for you to use for PU ONLY!
There is to be NO adding of names or elements to tag extras.
Enjoy!



CT Tags for the Tube Artist.



 CT Tags for the Kit Designer.


 Easter Eggs Scrap Kit.
 Kit Can be purchased HERE, HERE


Now for the FTU (Free To Use) Tag Extras.
NO ADDING NAMES OR ELEMENTS
Personal Use ONLY!













 photo DITR-Signature.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Categories

Archives