Wednesday 16 April 2014
****NEW CT ALERT****
I am over the moon to announce that I am now CT (Creative Team) Member for Pink Paradox.
I have combined this CT with Alfadesire CT.
I am so happy to have joined and have worked with her awesome kit Immortal Love. 
This kit is simply gorgeous. It contains 145 Elements, 15 Frames & 35 gorgeous Papers.
This kit can be picked up HERE
For these tags I have used the artwork of Alfadesire. This tube is simply stunning.
The tube can be purchased HERE 



 
 
CT Tags for the Tube Artist.




CT Tags for the Kit Designer.



Immortal Love Scrap Kit.



Lady With Owls Tube Preview.


Now for the FTU (Free To Use) Tag Extras.
NO ADDING NAMES OR ELEMENTS
Personal Use ONLY!












 photo DITR-Signature.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Categories

Archives